Personal Information is information about you that is personally identifiable, such as your name, username, password, address, email address, phone number, which is not otherwise publicly available. (“Personal Information”)
We collect Personal Information to provide better services to Users. Users may be asked for Personal Information, including without limitation, when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources made available on our Site. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect Personal Information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. In the event that Users refuse to provide Personal Information, please note that it may prevent Users from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
- We collect various types of Personal Information for the following services:
- Member registration: name and email address.
- Newsletter and/or Blog subscription: name and email address.
- Purchasing or trial use of Kdan’s products or services: name, email and credit card details.
- Other services or activities such as special marketing or competition events: name, email, country origin and other information related to Kdan’s marketing purposes.
We may collect non-personally identifiable information about Users in the course of the interaction with our Site. Non-personally identifiable information is information that is not personally identifiable about the Users, including without limitation User’s browser name, the type of computer and technical information about User’s means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Process and Use Collected Information
- Kdan Mobile Software Ltd. may process and use User’s Personal Information by mail, phone call and other reasonable legal means for the following purposes (“Purposes”) within the territories and during the period necessary to carry out the Purposes:
To Communicate with UsersIn the event that Users send to us any comments or inquires on the Site, we will reply to such Users via the contact information provided by Users.
To personalize user experienceWe may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
To send newsletters and marketing materials upon subscriptionIf User subscribes our newsletter on the Site, we will send emails to the subscribers for information related to our Company, such as occasional company news, upcoming events, updates, related product or service information. Detailed instructions to unsubscribe the newsletter are provided at the bottom of such email. User may unsubscribe such newsletter at any time. Upon receiving User’s request to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we will immediately remove User’s email address from our mailing list and stop sending future emails to such User.
To administer any features on the SiteIf Users enter into a sweepstake, contest, survey, promotion or activities on the Site, we may use the information provided by Users to administer such features.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and information security measures to guard against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your Personal Information, transaction information and data processed and stored on our Site.
Our Site is in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or rent User’s personal information to any third party. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the foregoing purposes. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes. If you do not wish to share your information in such manner, please contact us at http://www.kdanmobile.com/en/contact.html.
Commitment to Your Privacy
With respect to your Personal Information provided to us, you may make the following request through contacting Kdan’s Customer Service at http://www.kdanmobile.com/en/contact.html:
- make inquiry or request to review your Personal Information ;
- request to make duplications of your Personal Information;
- request to make supplement or correction of your Personal Information;
- request to suspend the collection, processing or using of your Personal Information; or,
- request to delete your Personal Information.
- Kdan Mobile Software Ltd.